Ways to be a Good Friend
1) Listen when she is talking. Don’t think about what you are going to say next. Be in the moment.
2) Compliment your friend in front of someone else. We hear about the devastation of gossip, let’s turn it on its head and say something nice instead.
3) Pray for your friend. I have never seen a friendship go as deep as when you pray for them.
4) Make spending time with her a priority. You could have the best of intentions, but actions do speak louder than words. Make it happen.
5) Use FUN apps like Voxer & Marco Polo to chat with each other throughout the day. My friend Holly says that these apps are like a microwave for friendships. I agree!